Function : Manager Finance & ICT
Reports to : CEO
Member of : Management Team
Direct reports : 3-6 employees: Financial & ICT-Team
Indirect reports : 10 – 12 employees
Date : 12 November 2021 – Concept
Responsibilities and activities
The Manager Finance, Logistics & ICT distributes the financial resources for the company, is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company. The job holder is responsible for ICT management and ICT budget, to maintain and develop the ICT systems for operational excellence on the logistic and sales organization.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting financial trends.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders and providing advice to the company & future business decisions.
- Producing business controll- & financial reports related to product profitability, budgets, account payables, account receivables and expenses.
- Developing long-term business plans based on actual reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies to minimize financial risks.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Determine needs on ICT within the company.
- Developing ICT policy bases on sales excellence.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing ICT budgets.
- Ensure continuity & availability of systems, applications (including contingency).
- An analytical mind.
- Negotiation skills and ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Good communication skills in Dutch, German and English written and verbal.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Ability to stick to time constraints.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Adaptability skills
- Work ethic
- Project Management skills
Knowledge and experiences
A bachelor or postgraduate degree in one of the following studies:
- Accountancy or Finance
- Business Studies
At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.